Coffee Stout Beard Balm™ is a rich emollient blend that will nourish, moisturize and protect your facial skin and hair all day long. You can expect a medium hold that will give a full natural looking beard with great shape and a mild shine throughout the day, then at night the hold lightens leaving you with a super silky soft beard.
About the blend
- Rich in emollients preventing water loss.
- Keeps skin and hair full and hydrated.
- Adds shine and volume.
- Prevents split-ends.
- Straighten and strengthen strands.
- Soothes and softens the skin and hair.
- Improves dry brittle hair.
- Creates a protective barrier for skin and hair to prevent damage from free radicals, environmental conditions and UV rays.
- Anti-inflammation properties beneficial for acne, beardruff, eczema, sunburns, insect bites, psoriasis and dry skin.
- Deep penetration for maximum benefits of nutrition uptake for skin and hair.
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Anti-aging properties (reduce wrinkles, tones & tightens skin).
- Encourages skin regeneration and hair growth through increased blood circulation.
- Nourishes skin and hair.
- Astringent and anti-bacterial properties for clean hair and skin.
- Rich in vitamin A, B1, B2, D, E, Beta Carotene and Essential Fatty Acids 3,6 & 9
The scent is reminiscent of a micro brewed coffee stout beer, like that of Guinness. This blend makes hops the star of the show, while the coffee scent acts as a supporting character. This gives Coffee Stout Beard Balm™ just the right balance of sweet and floral.
Love and the following Organic Oils, Butters and Wax: Aloe Vera, Apricot Kernel, Arabica Coffee Seed,
Australian Emu, Avocado, Babassu, Beeswax, Borage, Broccoli Seed, Castor, Coconut,
Grapeseed, Espresso Beans, Hazelnut, Hemp Seed, Hops, Jojoba, Kokum, Kukui Nut,
Macadamia Nut, Mango, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E.
Precaution - Contains nut oils and butters as well as caffeine. Should also be
avoided by pregnant women.
Can be used daily as a leave-in conditioner and styling aid. Scoop out desired amount, working the balm in your hands until a soft oily consistency is achieved. Then apply to beard, making sure to work all the way down to skin for maximum nutritional benefits. A little experimenting will be required to find your perfect application consistency.
Our product is intended for external use only. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product offered by Bearded Botanicals, LLC is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: