Gonja Grease™ is a light-medium hold butter based beard balm that softens and conditions your beard, while feeding your hair and skin with nutrients and vitamins. It is slow absorbing so it will offer your beard all day protection from daily life. This scent is amazing, and can be best described as green and earthy. The aroma is reminiscent of a freshly cut lawn on a warm summer day. If you are looking for something that smells like the “skunkiest dankest sticky icky” this may not be for you. If you want a product that smells clean and natural without being overpowering you are in the right place. This product does not contain any THC.
About the blend
- Rich in emollients preventing water loss.
- Keeps skin and hair full and hydrated.
- Adds shine and volume.
- Prevents split-ends.
- Straighten and strengthen strands.
- Great for beardruff and beard itch.
- Soothes and softens the skin and hair.
- Improves dry brittle hair.
- Creates a protective barrier for skin and hair.
- Deep penetration for maximum benefits of nutrition uptake for skin and hair.
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Encourages skin regeneration and hair growth through increased blood circulation.
- Nourishes skin and hair.
- Rich in vitamin A, B1, B2, D, E, Beta Carotene and Essential Fatty Acids 3,6 & 9
The best way to describe this scent is "freshly cut grass" (pun intended). It IS NOT the scent of some dank, sticky bag of pot. It is a very clean, earthy, green and natural scent, that excites the senses. The scent is fresh and light and does not overpower. For someone who prefers to wear cologne this would be perfect balm for you as it will "play well" with a variety of other scents.
Love and the following natural ingredients: Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, Babassu Oil, Beeswax, Hemp Seed Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Kokum Butter, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Spinach Powder, Tamanu Oil and Essential Oil for Scent.
Can be used daily as a leave-in conditioner and styling aid. Scoop out desired amount, working the balm in your hands until a soft oily consistency is achieved. Then apply to beard, making sure to work all the way down to skin for maximum nutritional benefits. A little experimenting will be required to find your perfect application consistency.
Overall Customer Rating of 7 Reviews: