Ultimate Beard Balm™ is essentially beard food, packed full of essential amino and fatty acids as well as vitamins needed to support healthy hair follicles by promoting good blood circulation, increased keratin production and the delivery of vital nourishment. The UBB is a very emollient blend of oils, butters and beeswax that will keep your facial hair and skin hydrated and fed throughout the day.
About the blend
- Rich in emollients preventing water loss.
- Keeps skin and hair full and hydrated.
- Adds shine and volume.
- Prevents split-ends.
- Straighten and strengthen strands.
- Softens the skin and hair.
- Improves dry brittle hair.
- Creates a protective barrier for skin and hair to prevent damage from free radicals, environmental conditions and UV rays.
- Anti-inflammation properties beneficial for acne, beardruff, eczema, sunburns, insect bites, psoriasis and dry skin.
- Deep penetration for maximum benefits of nutrition uptake for skin and hair.
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Anti-aging properties (reduce wrinkles, tones & tightens skin).
- Encourages skin regeneration and hair growth through increased blood circulation.
- Nourishes skin and hair.
- Astringent and anti-bacterial properties for clean hair and skin.
- Rich in vitamin A & E and Essential Fatty Acids 3, 6 & 9
Just Leather- Like you stepped into a leather shop. This is not an interpretation of leather scent but an actual leather scent.
REDRUM: Sweet and spicy blend of Bay oil and Blood Orange. Combined they create a spiced rum scent with a splash of citrus.A very crisp and clean scent.
Root Beard - Like you cracked open a can of traditional root beer.
Love and the following Organic Oils, Butters and Wax: Aloe Vera, Apricot Kernel, Arabica Coffee Seed, Australian Emu, Avocado, Babassu, Beeswax, Borage, Broccoli Seed, Castor, Coconut, Grapeseed, Hazelnut, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Kokum, Kukui Nut, Macadamia Nut, Mango, Shea, Vitamin E and Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils for Scent.
Precaution - Contains nut oils and caffeine. Should also be avoided by pregnant women.
Can be used daily as a leave-in conditioner. Scoop out desired amount, working the balm in your hands until a soft oily consistency is achieved. Then apply to beard and moustache, making sure to work all the way down to skin for maximum nutritional benefits. A little experimentation will be required to find your perfect application consistency.
Our product is intended for external use only. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use. The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product offered by Bearded Botanicals, LLC is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.